- K-Monitor Pro (Premium and Premium KVT Models) – The best-in-class K-Monitor Pro provides the operator with touchscreen accessibility to many of the M7’s configurable features
- ISO-BUS Connector-Compatible – The M7 is an ISO-BUS equipped unit allowing ISO-BUS connectivity to ISO-BUS compatible implements, allowing implement control via the K-Monitor Pro
- Optional Creeper (offered on Standard and Premium Models) – The Creeper option allows slower travel speeds for applications requiring low ground speeds, such as specialty crop applications.
- Optional 50K Speed (offered on Premium and Premium KVT models) – A 50 kph (32 mph) travel speed option is available, optimizing efficiency with higher road speed capabilities.
Kubota's standard 4-speed live-independent PTO (540/540E/1000/1000E) gives you the ability to operate a variety of rear-mounted implements at the optimum speed for each, resulting in lower operating cost/fuel consumption.
Auto PTO on/off with 3-Point Hitch Position* automatically disengages the PTO when the linkage is raised, then re-engages when the linkage is lowered, increasing operator efficiency.
*Available on Premium and Premium KVT Models
- Premium and Premium KVT Models – The M7 premium model offers premium CCLS(Closed Center Load Sensing) hydraulics, providing high and variable flow rates ideal for applications requiring a high performing hydraulic system.
- Standard Model – The M7 Standard models feature a Pressure Compensated, Fixed Displacement hydraulic system, providing ample and adjustable flow rates for loader, baler, tillage, and rotary cutter applications.
(Premium and Premium KVT models)
The EZ-Command Center enables effortless access to many of the tractors functions. This reduces operator fatigue, resulting in a more comfortable, productive, and efficient operator’s environment. Plus, an ergonomic workstation engineered with instantly accessible levers and information centers make for a comfortable days work from the M7's wide cabin with virtually unobstructed views.
- 24 Speed Powershift (Standard, Premium) – The M7 features Kubota's dependable Powershift transmission that provides 24 forward and 24 reverse speeds allowing an optimal gear range being available for your application.
- KVT Transmission (Premium KVT) – The KVT (Kubota Variable Transmission) features a continuously variable transmission that offers an infinite number of forward and reverse speeds.
Kubota V6108 Engine with Power Boost
The V6108 engine boasts the latest in clean-engine technology providing a high-level of performance, while adhering to emission regulations.
Power boost delivers more power when additional power is needed to operate and maintain maximum efficiency within travel and PTO applications.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.