- K-Monitor Pro (Premium and Premium KVT Models) – The best-in-class K-Monitor Pro provides the operator with touchscreen accessibility to many of the M7’s configurable features
- ISO-BUS Connector-Compatible – The M7 is an ISO-BUS equipped unit allowing ISO-BUS connectivity to ISO-BUS compatible implements, allowing implement control via the K-Monitor Pro
- Optional Creeper (offered on Standard and Premium Models) – The Creeper option allows slower travel speeds for applications requiring low ground speeds, such as specialty crop applications.
- Optional 50K Speed (offered on Premium and Premium KVT models) – A 50 kph (32 mph) travel speed option is available, optimizing efficiency with higher road speed capabilities.
Kubota's standard 4-speed live-independent PTO (540/540E/1000/1000E) gives you the ability to operate a variety of rear-mounted implements at the optimum speed for each, resulting in lower operating cost/fuel consumption.
Auto PTO on/off with 3-Point Hitch Position* automatically disengages the PTO when the linkage is raised, then re-engages when the linkage is lowered, increasing operator efficiency.
*Available on Premium and Premium KVT Models
- Premium and Premium KVT Models – The M7 premium model offers premium CCLS(Closed Center Load Sensing) hydraulics, providing high and variable flow rates ideal for applications requiring a high performing hydraulic system.
- Standard Model – The M7 Standard models feature a Pressure Compensated, Fixed Displacement hydraulic system, providing ample and adjustable flow rates for loader, baler, tillage, and rotary cutter applications.
(Premium and Premium KVT models)
The EZ-Command Center enables effortless access to many of the tractors functions. This reduces operator fatigue, resulting in a more comfortable, productive, and efficient operator’s environment. Plus, an ergonomic workstation engineered with instantly accessible levers and information centers make for a comfortable days work from the M7's wide cabin with virtually unobstructed views.
- 24 Speed Powershift (Standard, Premium) – The M7 features Kubota's dependable Powershift transmission that provides 24 forward and 24 reverse speeds allowing an optimal gear range being available for your application.
- KVT Transmission (Premium KVT) – The KVT (Kubota Variable Transmission) features a continuously variable transmission that offers an infinite number of forward and reverse speeds.
Kubota V6108 Engine with Power Boost
The V6108 engine boasts the latest in clean-engine technology providing a high-level of performance, while adhering to emission regulations.
Power boost delivers more power when additional power is needed to operate and maintain maximum efficiency within travel and PTO applications.