New Holland Rustler 850 4-Passenger
Power for what you need. And for what you want. The new Rustler™ is equipped with a precision-tuned 62-hp EFI engine and was designed from the ground up to meet strict standards in terms of durability and performance. The Rustler also comes standard with Electronic Power Steering and four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with dual piston calipers to help harness that power.
- 62-hp, 846cc gas EFI engine
- Single overhead camshaft (SOHC)
- Liquid-cooled 4-stroke, twin cylinder
- 55.3-ft-lb of torque at 62HP to promote acceleration, hill climbing and towing
- Forged internals for durability
- Dry sump oil system to provide consistent lubrication and protection
Performance Driven Features The Rustler features on-demand all-wheel drive (AWD), electronic power steering (EPS), and four-wheel double A-Arm suspension to power through dirt, mud, and sand. Front and rear sway bars come standard for increased traction and improved handling on off-road terrain. Equipped with dual rate springs, the Rustler allows a high load capacity without compromising ride quality, delivering one of the smoothest rides in its class.
- EPS standard
- On-demand AWD
- Four-wheel double A-arm suspension
- Front and rear sway bars for increased traction and improved handling
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with dual pistons for extra stopping power
- Spooled and selectable locking rear differential to selectable locking differential
A little added comfort goes a long way whether you’re spending a day on the job or out on the trail. The Rustler™ was built with the driver and occupant’s comfort and ride quality in mind.
- 10-sq-ft opening for easy entry/exit
- Spacious interior
- Contoured bench seat
- Tilt steering wheel
- Industry’s largest 5.25 inch x 3.25 inch LCD display screen with on-board diagnostics
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.