New Holland Rustler 850 2-Passenger
Power for what you need. And for what you want. The new Rustler™ is equipped with a precision-tuned 62-hp EFI engine and was designed from the ground up to meet strict standards in terms of durability and performance. The Rustler also comes standard with Electronic Power Steering and four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with dual piston calipers to help harness that power.
- 62-hp, 846cc gas EFI engine
- Single overhead camshaft (SOHC)
- Liquid-cooled 4-stroke, twin cylinder
- 55.3-ft-lb of torque at 62HP to promote acceleration, hill climbing and towing
- Forged internals for durability
- Dry sump oil system to provide consistent lubrication and protection
Performance Driven Features The Rustler features on-demand all-wheel drive (AWD), electronic power steering (EPS), and four-wheel double A-Arm suspension to power through dirt, mud, and sand. Front and rear sway bars come standard for increased traction and improved handling on off-road terrain. Equipped with dual rate springs, the Rustler allows a high load capacity without compromising ride quality, delivering one of the smoothest rides in its class.
- EPS standard
- On-demand AWD
- Four-wheel double A-arm suspension
- Front and rear sway bars for increased traction and improved handling
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with dual pistons for extra stopping power
- Spooled and selectable locking rear differential to selectable locking differential
A little added comfort goes a long way whether you’re spending a day on the job or out on the trail. The Rustler™ was built with the driver and occupant’s comfort and ride quality in mind.
- 10-sq-ft opening for easy entry/exit
- Spacious interior
- Contoured bench seat
- Tilt steering wheel
- Industry’s largest 5.25 inch x 3.25 inch LCD display screen with on-board diagnostics