New Holland PLM CYGNUS - A
PLM CYGNUS - A
- The PLM Cygnus-A dual frequency receiver is a mid-range upgrade-able receiver to support applications such as Yield Mapping and IntelliSteer LITE.
- This receiver utilizes GPS and GLONASS satellites with its position smoothing feature for a reliability.
- Lower Cost Receiver Option for IntelliSteer LITE (Not compatible with Integrated IntelliSteer guidance).
- Stand- Alone Application for 3rd party displays and/or Applications, with NMEA export.
- RTK Fill is an RTK fallback service that allows continued operation of the Cyngnus-A receiver for up to 20 minutes when the RTK corrections are disrupted due to a dropped cellular connection or other source of interruption.
- When an active subscription to RTK Fill is present, the receiver will gradually transition to using a PLM 2 correction signal for continued operations for a period of up to 20 minutes, maintaining the PLM 2 correction accuracy of +/- 5 cm for the duration of the outage.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.