Pedal-Type Lift System
Easily roll right over obstacles – simply push a pedal and the hydraulic lift system raises the mower deck. Or, when needed, a special one-touch lock allows you to keep the deck raised for transportation
Choice of Kubota Engine
- Durable Kubota Gasoline Engine – The Kubota gasoline engine delivers durability and productivity like no other. This reliable, air-cooled engine offers outstanding performance and quiet operation. Specifically designed for mowing, it features Kubota's clean-flow structure, which virtually eliminates the likelihood of grass clippings clogging the wide cooling air passages.
- Kubota Diesel Engine – Known for their durability, high performance, energy efficiency and reliability. Their fuel efficiency, high torque, quiet operation and reduced emissions help you take on heavy mowing jobs for extended periods.
- Spacious operator deck has an uncluttered floorboard to give you ample legroom
- Enjoy an adjustable, cushioned seat with sturdy, padded armrests and an attached seatbelt for your protection
- Cup holder
- User friendly instrument panel keeps essential controls and indicators, like the fuel gauge, close for easy viewing
- Foldable ROPS to ensure operator safety
High-performance HST transmission
For superior durability, the ZG Series features an integral-type, twin-hydrostatic transmission. Except for an occasional fluid change, its hermetically-sealed structure requires no maintenance or belts to change.
The ZG200 Series employ a flexible-yet-sturdy discharge cover to help prevent damage to shrubs and landscaping.
- For routine maintenance like adding oil, simply lift the hood
- Seat panel lifts up for easy access to the HST
- Easy access to upper mower, mower belts and universal joint with a hatch built into the operator’s platform
- Optional maintenance lift
Pro Commercial Mower Deck*
Featuring a heavy-duty, Pro Commercial mower deck designed to maximize cutting performance. The 6” deep, double V-belt decks feature a unique baffling system that improves airflow to discharge grass clippings, and an anti-overflow system that reduces grass spillage and helps give lawns that well-manicured look.
*Not available on ZG222A-4S – for an economical choice, the ZG222-48S is equipped with a 5"-deep stamped mower deck.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.