Clean Running Kubota Tier 4 Engine
Kubota excavators are all powered by Kubota Tier 4 emission engines. The modern engine design maximizes digging and lifting performance, delivers minimized noise and vibration and meets the latest engine emission regulation.
Two Speed Travel
All Kubota excavators have a two speed drive that allows for efficient machine maneuverability and backfill operations.
Comfort & Convenience
- A spacious operator station designed for greater comfort, with a fully flat floor for more legroom
- Digital panel with easy access, simple settings and easy-to-read indicators and alerts
- Easy cab entry and exit
- Easy-open front slide window
- Wrist rest
- Cup holder
- Optional cab
Changeable Control Pattern
Convenient Two-pattern Selection System (TPSS) allows you to change between ISO and SAE operating patterns with a quick flip of the TPSS switch – without tools or leaving your seat.
- Front pin bushings to help maximize durability
- Centralized swivel bearing lubrication
- Protected cylinder hoses
- Steel hood panels
- One-sided engine maintenance
- Wide hood openings for easy access to engine and other vital components
- Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1) and maximum oil flow setting – you can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever before
- Proportional AUX flow switch – a convenient bi-directional switch enables easy operation of hydraulic thumbs and other hydraulic attachments such as augers and breakers
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.