Almonds | Walnuts | Macadamia | Pecans
- Growers have reported up to 50% less dust generated and 65% less fan wear.
- Flory has positioned the operator in the center of the machine for safety and comfort.
- In heavy, wet trash, the 8600 is able to continue harvesting when others are stopped.
- The 8600 features a video camera to view the cart as it is loading.
- A hydraulic hitch is standard along with simple hydraulic shaft drives.
- The turbo-charged Tier III John Deere engine is placed up front behind the operator resulting in a cleaner environment and easy access for service.
- Also standard is the "fail-safe" parking brake system that automatically engages when the engine is off.
|Engine:||John Deere 4045HF285 125HP|
|Fuel Capacity:||50 gal|
|Hydraulic Oil Capacity:||40 gal|
|Speed:||Low Range 0 - 7.9 mph | High Range 0 - 14 mph|
|Pick-up Width:||48 in|
|Cleaning Chain Width:||48 in|
|Front Tires:||11L015L 12ply (Tubeless) 35 psi|
|Rear Tires:||400/60x15 5 14 ply (Tubeless) 50 psi|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.