Bobcat Sweeper - 48"
Sweep, collect, and dump dirt and other debris with the sweeper attachment.
When operating the sweeper, poly bristles deposit debris in the sweeper bucket to be dumped when full, eliminating the need for multiple clean-up attachments. Or use the sweeper to spread materials evenly across a worksite.
The sweeper attachment is ideal for construction, industrial, and municipal jobs. For optimal bristle-to-surface contact in an easy-to-use attachment, choose the efficiency of the sweeper.
- Clean parking lots, sidewalks, docks, and warehouses
- Scrape mud and other caked-on materials from roadways, driveways, and other jobsites
How It Works
Bristles are mounted onto a tube that can be turned in either direction with a hydraulic motor. When sweeping in reverse the cutting edge must be on the ground and the bristles sweep into the bucket, similar to a broom and dust pan, When sweeping in the forward direction the bristles flick material forward against a rubber flap, go over the top of the bristles and are deposited into the bucket.
- Poly Bristles: Deposit dirt and debris into the sweeper bucket, cleaning a surface with ease and eliminating the need for multiple clean-up attachments. Steel bristles are also available.
- Reversible Cutting Edge: Helps to cut through caked-on mud and materials. Also, reversible capabilities of the cutting edge allow it to last twice as long.
- Versatility: Operate the sweeper attachment going in either forward or reverse. Also, use the sweeper to remove debris or to spread materials evenly across a jobsite.
|Model||Sweeper - 48"|
|Operating Weight||595 lb|
|Bucket Capacity||7.3 ft³|
|Bristle Material||Replaceable Polypropylene sections (steel sections avail.)|
|Bristle Sections (Incl. w/Swpr)||23|
|Broom Diameter||21.5 in|
|Broom RPM @||15 gal/min|
|Cutting Edge (Repl. Steel)||5/8" x 6"|
|Overall Attachment Width||52.3 in|
|Sweep Width||48 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.