Bobcat Grapple, Utility - 32"
Sink into hard-to-handle light materials or farm materials with the bite of the utility grapple attachment.
The utility grapple offers the additional holding ability necessary to bite down on even the loosest materials. Designed with efficiency in mind, the compact design of the utility grapple gets the fork or bucket close to fences or the sides of stalls for maximum material moving.
Choose from a fork and grapple, or bucket and grapple to handle a wide variety of farm and ranch jobs. Whether home on the range or down on the farm, the utility grapple sinks in to get the job done.
- Lift, and move loose materials such as manure, bedding, and hay
- Grip posts, fencing and other hard-to-manage materials
- Curved Teeth: Help pull materials into the grapple, scooping up even the loosest material. Also, teeth are replaceable for added uptime protection.
- Forged Teeth: Provide exceptional strength with low weight, allowing for more carrying capacity.
- Provisions for Additional Teeth: Easier to handle smaller materials
|Model||Grapple, Utility - 32"|
|Operating Weight||157 lb|
|Number of Fork Teeth (Factory)||3|
|Number of Fork Teeth (Possible)||5|
|Grapple Width||32 in|
|Number of Grapple Tines||3|
|Open Height||42.5 in|
|Open Length||35.7 in|
|Closed Height||29.5 in|
|Closed Length||31.7 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.