Bobcat Chipper, 8B High Flow
Using a powerful disk chipping action, the chipper attachment continuously mulches materials – up to 5-in. in diameter – such as trees, limbs, branches, and saplings. The chipper attachment is ideal for tree removal, pruning services, municipalities, parks and recreation, rentals, and personal property maintenance.
Unlike pull-type chippers, the Bobcat® chipper attachment can perform chipping jobs virtually anywhere! The compact design of the chipper attachment can tackle tough terrain. And it operates in any environment where a loader can travel, allowing wood mulching right on site rather than having to haul wood somewhere else.
- Mulch branches, trees and other debris
How It Works
A hydraulic power feed allows the feed roller to move branches into the chipper at a constant speed. The chipper attachment breaks brush into small chips and discharges the chips through the discharge chute, which can be rotated 360-degrees for maximum angle positioning. Also, the discharged small chips decompose faster than branches or large chips.
The 5A chipper features a 5-in. feeder opening and chips material up to 3 in. in diameter. The 8B chipper offers even more versatility, with a 9-in. feeder that chips materials up to 5 in. in diameter.
- Adjustable Deflector: Located on the discharge chute, the adjustable deflector reduces the distance chips are thrown from the attachment and deflects the chips into a desired work area, allowing for more control over discharged materials.
- Chipper Discharge Chute: Rotates 360-degrees, providing maximum angle position for discharging materials without having to reposition the chipper attachment. Adjustable deflector also helps direct chips in the desired direction.
- Chipper Disk: Made from 1.25” steel, the chipper disk provides heavy-duty strength when cutting heavy material, allowing the chipper attachment to maintain momentum while cutting.
- Dual Mounting Locations: Allow the intake housing to be mounted to either the front or right side of the machine, allowing the chipper attachment to accommodate different applications.
- Four Tool-Steel Blades: Positioned at different angles, the four blades provide optimum cutting performance while the tool-steel extends blade life. Blades are also reversible for twice the life between sharpening, decreasing maintenance time and maximizing productivity.
- Hydraulic Power Feed: Directs branches into the chipper attachment. The operator only needs to get the branches started, meaning overall reduced operator fatigue.
- Variable Speed Roller: Gives the operator the ability to set the initial feeding speed as well as distribute power between the feed roller and grinding wheel, providing maximum operator control.
- Remote Attachment Control (RAC) Kit: Operator can start the loader from the ground without entering or exiting the loader. Eliminates the need for a second operator in the loader.
|Model||Chipper, 8B High Flow|
|Blades||4 reversible tool steel blades|
|Continuous Chipping Size||Up to 5" diameter material|
|Discharge Chute (Incl. End Deflector)||Rotates 360 degrees|
|Discharge Chute Height||
|Dual Mounting Locations||Front or right side of loader|
|Feed Table Height||
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.