Bobcat Backhoe - 9BH
Turn your Bobcat® loader into a powerful excavator with the digging force of the backhoe attachment.
With a full line of backhoe models for all sizes of Bobcat loaders, the backhoe is a part-time attachment that can handle full-time excavating jobs. The backhoe attachment operates with minimal ground disturbance that is ideal for working in sensitive areas.
Once the digging is done, switching the backhoe attachment is quick and easy. With the Bob-TachTM mounting system, quickly change to a bucket for backfilling and then to another attachment to handle every job on site, maximizing performance and minimizing downtime. Power through any excavation job with the versatility advantage of a backhoe attachment.
- Complete excavation jobs at landscaping and nursery sites
- Dig sewage systems and septic tanks
- Complete water and power line maintenance
How it works:
Auxiliary Hydraulics from the Bobcat loader provide power to hydraulic cylinders on the attachment to allow to dig, dump and swing.
- Digging Depth: With a full line of backhoe models for all sizes of loaders, the backhoe attachment features digging depths from 6 to 11 feet, ideal for maximizing the combination of excavating performance and carrier versatility.
- Easy to Transport: Moves from one job to the next with ease, allowing maximum attachment use without hassle.
- Excellent Down-Hole Visibility: Offers clear visibility when operating the backhoe attachment, allowing for more efficient and accurate operation.
- X-Change Mounting Attachment System (larger models only): Multiple bucket widths offer the best fit for any excavating job size. Quickly and easily change buckets, ripper or packer wheel for the task. [Link to respective attachment pages]
|Model||Backhoe - 9BH|
|Operating Weight||1487 lb|
|Max Reach||145.3 in|
|Dig Force-Bucket||5,318 lbf|
|Maximum Dig Depth||116.6 in|
|Dig Force-Dipper||3,291 lbf|
|Stabilizer Type||Hydraulic Vertical|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.