- Cut trenches for installing water, gas, electrical, utility, and fiber-optic cable lines
- Prepare pavement for repairs
- Cut through asphalt, rebar, concrete, frozen ground, and wire mesh
How It Works
The hydraulic motor turns the carbide tipped wheel to cut material which then exits through openings on the side of the wheel saw. A hydraulic cylinder controls the depth of cut. A second hydraulic cylinder raises and lowers the trench cleaner to provide a clean bottom trench.
- Carbide-Tipped Bits: For longer tooth wear, bits are carbide-tipped for maximum uptime protection.
- Hydraulic Depth Adjustment: Depth gauge provides for uniform depth control while cutting.
- Hydraulic Side-Shift: For operating close to curbs and walls, the hydraulic side-shift allows the attachment to shift flush with any nearby object.
- Side Cutter Teeth: Reduce wear to the side of the wheel.
- Skis: The full length of the skis provides maximum stability and cutting accuracy.
- Spoil Deflectors: Push milled materials away from the trench, delivering a clean trench for installation.
- Stands: To improve an operator’s ability to attach and remove the wheel saw, storage stands raise the skis when the attachment is not in use.
- Trench Cleaner: Hydraulically controlled, the trench cleaner ensures a clean trench is left behind when operating the wheel saw (6- and 8-inch wheels only).
- Hour Meter: Hours are electronically stored on the attachment and can be read with the deluxe instrumentation panel on Bobcat M-Series loaders to keep track of service intervals and component life.
|Model||Wheel Saw - WS24|
|Operating Weight||2723 lb|
|Weight less Wheel and Trench Cleaner||1,865 lb|
|Hydraulic Side Shift||25.6 in|
|Trenching Depth Min||8 in|
|Trenching Depth Max||24 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.