Bobcat MI BUCKET 44 SAL UTILITY
- Standard-duty grading and leveling
- Material handling
How It Works
The economical Bobcat utility bucket has pre-drilled holes to accommodate ease of installation for available Bobcat bucket accessories.
- Skid-bar design: Offers wear protection to the bottom of the bucket; backs up the cutting edge and adds strength to the bottom of the bucket.
- See-through back design: Delivers excellent cutting edge visibility and efficient operation.
- Bolt-on cutting edge: Provides longer life to your loader’s bucket.
- Upper flat surface edge: Serves as a “level indicator” to show when the bucket is level during operation.
- SAL compatible Bob-Tach interface: On the 44” bucket, accommodates a Mini Bob-Tach (the SAL compatible option.) On the 54” and 60” buckets, accommodates a Standard Bob-Tach. Helps prevent an improper carrier attachment interface from being connected.
- 70-degree angled bucket back and Bob-Tach combo: Offers the same roll back and dump as found on Bobcat compact loaders.
- No interior bucket braces: Allows easier clean out of debris.
|MODEL||MI BUCKET 44 SAL UTILITY|
|Operating Weight||232 lb|
|ISO Heaped Capacity||9.9 ft³|
|ISO Struck Capacity||8.1 ft³|
|Predrilled For||Bolt-on Edges or Teeth|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.