Bobcat Trencher, LT313
- Dig trenches for utility and irrigation systems, power and water lines
- Trench close to buildings, walls, fences, and other objects
Choose the Right Model
- Light-to-medium trenching jobs: The LT112, LT113 and LT 213 deliver 2- to 3-foot dig depths. The LT112 and 113 feature manual side-shift for trenching close to buildings and other objects, while the LT213 may be equipped with optional hydraulic side-shift.
- Medium-to-heavy-duty trenching jobs: Ideal for utility installation, the LT313 delivers a 3- to 4- foot depth and the LT 414 delivers a 4- to 5-foot dig depth. The LT313 features manual side shift is standard and hydraulic side-shift is available. The LT414 features hydraulic side-shift as standard for trenching close to buildings and other objects. The LT414 is equipped with high-flow performance capabilities to harness the additional hydraulic horsepower capabilities of the machines equipped with high flow hydraulics.
- Heavy-duty trenching jobs: The LT405 delivers a 3- to 5-foot dig depth, and features hydraulic side-shift for trenching close to buildings and other objects. The LT405 is equipped with high-flow performance capabilities to harness the additional hydraulic horsepower capabilities of the machines equipped with high flow hydraulics. Dual augers move spoil away from the trench.
- Multiple Chain Styles Available: All trencher chains are double standard, anti-back flex (ABF) to provide superior constant performance. Look at the options tab to see the multiple different chain configurations offered to suit your needs.
- Auger: Designed with a large diameter, the auger moves material from the side of the trench, limiting the amount of spoil falling back into the trench.
- Grease Cylinder Tensioning: Quickly and easily adjust your train to the proper tension.
- Crumber: Standard on each trencher model to help remove soil from the trench and provide a clean, smooth trench bottom.
- Reverse Rotation: All trencher models are capable of momentarily reversing the chain direction to minimize stalling.
- Narrow Frame Width: LT112 – LT414 are narrow enough to fit into a pickup box to make transportation easy.
- Powerful Operation: From black dirt to gravel, the powerful operation of the trencher digs through even tough, rocky soil types to build a trench.
- Side-Shift: Provides attachment flexibility when working next to building or objects, allowing the trencher to achieve optimal productivity in all ground conditions and locations. Manual and hydraulic side-shift available, depending on the model.
- Versatility: Equip the trencher attachment with several different teeth and chain configurations in order to correctly match soil conditions for maximum digging power.
|Operating Weight||955 lb|
|Auger Diameter||13 in|
|Frame Width (std. equipment)||56 in|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||3,300 psi|
|Side Shift Travel||23.1 in|
|Side Shift Type||Manual|
|Chain Tensioning||Grease Cylinder|
|Flow Range||15-24 GPM|
|Auger Clearance||24.0 - 27.0 in|
|Standard Boom Length||55.5 in|
|Dig Depth||36 in|
|Widths Available Min||6 in|
|Widths Available Max||12 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.