Bobcat 84" 3PT TINE RAKE
How The Tine Rake Works
The tine rake implement does not require power take-off (PTO). Simply attach it to the 3-point hitch and get started. It rotates a full 360 degrees with five forward and five reverse settings to be pulled or pushed, making it easy to collect and move material. Can be angled or reversed simply by relocating the index pin.
Things To Do With A Tine Rake
- Tractor tine rake removes surface debris and prepares seedbeds for planting.
- Smooths soil.
- Maintains gravel driveways or walking paths.
Tine Rake Features
- Rotates/Reverses: 3-point rake rotates a full 360 degrees with five forward and five reverse settings to be pulled or pushed.
- Three Widths: Available in 60-inch, 72-inch and 84-inch tractor tine widths.
- Replaceable Tines: High-carbon curved tines withstand wear and tear and can be replaced to increase the life of the implement.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted tine rake implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The tine rake implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Powder-Coat Finish: Protects the rake for extra-long life out in the elements.
|MODEL||84" 3PT TINE RAKE|
|Operating Weight||287 lb|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.