When operating, the Tilt-Tatch accessory allows the connected attachment to oscillate up to 15 degrees right or left, maximizing jobsite capabilities. Oscillation action of the Tilt-Tatch attachment is operated directly from the operator's seat, using hydraulic controls.
The sturdy build of the Tilt-Tatch attachment is designed to fit a wide range of compact equipment. It is the ideal attachment when looking to extend the jobsite capabilities of Bobcat attachments. And it is a must-have attachment for any landscaping or construction contractor.
- Load or unload pallets of materials such as lumber, shingles, siding, fencing, and block.
- Cut a level path on a hillside
- Level out slanted terrain
- Dig a drainage ditch with the corner of a bucket
- Keep a load level on uneven terrain
- Hydraulic Controls: For maximum operator comfort, oscillation action of the Tilt-Tatch is hydraulically controlled directly from the operator's seat.
- Oscillation: When operating with the Tilt-Tatch interface, non-hydraulic attachments can oscillate 15 degrees right or left, maximizing jobsite capabilities.
|Operating Weight||320 lb|
|Cylinder Bore||2.2 in|
|Cylinder Rod||1 in|
|Cylinder Stroke||4.2 in|
|Oscillation||+/- 15 degrees|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.