Bobcat 72" 3PT TILLER
How The Tiller Implement Works
The tiller is a power take-off (PTO) driven implement, so it does not require its own engine or motor. The PTO transfers the power from the compact tractor engine to the tiller. You simply attach the tiller to the 3-point hitch and engage the PTO shaft to the tractor. The tiller tines rotate in the opposite direction as the tires when the tractor is moving forward and cover the tire tracks for a consistent finish, eliminating tiller side-shifting, and reducing the need for more than one pass to complete the work. It is important to know if your tractor offers independent PTO or live PTO when engaging your implement. Please read the owner’s manual thoroughly.
Things To Do With a Tiller
- 3-point tiller tears through clumps and loosens soil.
- Mixes compost, fertilizer, manure and mulch into the soil.
- Adds amendments to flower beds.
- Prepares land for planting.
- Removes weeds between rows.
- Forward/Reverse Rotation: Bi-directional operation allows for top-cutting and under-cutting in either direction.
- Three Widths: Available in 48-inch, 60-inch or 72-inch widths; select the model appropriate for your tractor PTO horsepower.
- Gear-Driven Driveline: With grease-bath lubrication for better performance, more durability and less maintenance.
- Self-Sharpening Heat-Treated Tines: Save time and money by maintaining sharp edges even after tearing through hard, rocky terrain.
- Tilling Depth Adjustment: Adjustable runners offer depth control with up to 7-inch tilling depth for maximum mixture of all layers of the soil and more precise tilling operation.
- Six Tines Per Flange: For more efficient digging and less vibration.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted tiller implement. An adjustable top link is centered above 2 lower link arms, comprising the 3 points. The tiller implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Powder-Coat Finish: Protects the tiller for extra-long life out in the elements.
- Heavy-Duty PTO Shaft and Slip Clutch: PTO shaft is designed for various sizes of tractors. Slip clutch protects the gearbox from damage.
|MODEL||72" 3PT TILLER|
|Operating Weight||718 lb|
|Drive||540 PTO with Slip Clutch protection|
|Tine Rotation||211 RPM @540 PTO|
|Cutting Width||70.6 in|
|Mower Tractor PTO||Speed 540 RPM HP 12-20|
|Tractor PTO HP||20 hp|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.