Bobcat Stump Grinder, SG 30
- Remove stumps in large, open areas and small, compact environments
- Access smaller spaces such as backyards and gate openings
- 90-Degree Angle Mount: With a front mount attachment system, the stump grinder is mounted at a 90-degree angle to the operator for increased visibility to the cutting area.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics Operation: Stump grinder operates off the carrier’s auxiliary hydraulics, eliminating an engine to maintain while operating.
- Carbide-Tipped Teeth: Efficiently rip through hard wood, providing long life and uptime protection for the attachment.
- Front Mount System: Easier to maneuver into tight areas and to position stump grinder over the stump, delivering accurate grinding action and operation.
- Unique Valve Design: Minimizes the cutting wheel from stalling while in the cut.
- Rubber Deflecting Shields: Provide additional operator comfort and protection from wood chips.
|Model||Stump Grinder, SG 30|
|Operating Weight||460 lb|
|Number of Teeth||16|
|Grinder Reach At Ground Level||46.2 in|
|Maximum Cutting Arc||90°|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||11 in|
|Maximum Cutting Height||11 in|
|Wheel Diameter||18 in|
|Tip Speed||3109-4691 ft./min. (948-1430 m./min.|
|Transport Width||36 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.