Bobcat Steel Tracks
- Improve loader performance in challenging environments
- Installation Tool: Reduces the time and effort required to connect the track ends, delivering better installation results and more time spent on the job. Included with each set of steel tracks sold. [Insert image from current page]
- Bobcat® Brand: Look for the Bobcat brand to verify the steel tracks are the correct fit and function for the loader. [Insert image from current page]
- Length Adjustment: Built-in for optimum track adjustment to account for tire and track wear.
- Open Bar Design: Built for improved performance, the open bar design utilizes the tire to provide maximum traction and flotation.
- Open Side Plate: When working in tough and muddy conditions, the open side plate allows excellent cleaning in the pivot area, providing better uptime protection.
- Quick Installation & Removal: After initial installation, steel tracks can be installed in less than 30 minutes or removed in less than 10 minutes.
- Replaceable Bushings: Bushings are replaceable and hardened for optimum operating results.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.