Bobcat SP13 Sand and Salt Spreader
SP12 Spreader: For Your Toolcat 5600
Equip your utility work machine to spread sand and salt with the SP12 spreader attachment. With a 13.5 cubic foot hopper, the all-poly unit mounts in the cargo box and can hold more material for larger spreading jobs. A dash-mounted spreader control allows the operator to adjust the auger and spinner speed to spread material from 5 to 40 feet from inside the cab. Because the spreader mounts in the rear of the utility work machine, use a front mounted attachment such as a blade, blower or broom to clear snow before spreading.
- Dash-Mounted Control: Use the two variable-speed dials for independent adjustment of the auger and spinner control directly from the operator's seat.
- Mesh Screen: Large chunks of sand and salt are filtered through this screen at the top of the hopper for even, consistent flow.
- Three-Stage Baffle: Covers the auger and allows an operator to adjust the material flow required due to material granularity.
- Vibrator Kit: Standard on the SP12, this kit reduces bridging of material for a constant and even flow.
HS8 Spreader: Hydraulic Control and Convenience
The Hydraulic Spreader (HS8) attachment is Bobcat's first hydraulic spreader. The self-loading hopper on the HS8 has an open top and can be used as a bucket, allowing an operator to efficiently fill the spreader from a pile rather than pour material into the top. With an 8 cubic foot hopper, the spread pattern is controlled by a hydraulic motor and three material flow gates that spread from 18 to 28 feet. The three individual gates, located on the hopper, maintain the rate of material spread.
- Hopper Grate: Filters unwanted debris from spread material.
- Hydraulic System: Spread pattern controlled by hydraulic motor that gives spread pattern of 18 to 28 feet.
- Self-Loading Hopper: Allows the operator to use the hopper as a bucket, filling the spreader from a pile. Quickly and efficiently reload the spreading material into the hopper for big parking lot or road coverage jobs.
- Sidewalk Kit (optional): Keeps spreading material from being cast out of the bounds of the sidewalk; compresses spread pattern to 29-38 in.
- Maintain parking lots, sidewalks, driveways and alleys
|Model||SP13 Sand and Salt Spreader|
|Operating Weight||212 lb|
|Hopper Capactiy||13.45 ft³|
|Spreading Pattern Min||n/a|
|Spreading Pattern Max||30 ft|
|Speed Control||Variable Speed Control Dial|
|Motor||12-Volt 1/2 HP|
|Spinner Wheel||12" Diameter|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.