Bobcat 60" 3PT SNOWBLOWER
How A Snowblower Implement Works
The tractor snowblower is a power take-off (PTO) driven implement, so it does not require its own engine or motor. The PTO transfers the power from the compact tractor engine to the snowblower. You simply attach the snowblower implement to the 3-point hitch and engage the PTO shaft to the tractor. It is important to know if your tractor offers independent PTO or live PTO when engaging your implement. Please read the owner’s manual thoroughly.
Things To Do With a Snowblower
- Tractor snowblower implements blow snow off and away from concrete or gravel driveways and parking lots.
- Clears paths around acreages or barns.
- Adjustable/Replaceable Skid Shoes: Adjust to scrape the pavement clean or set higher to remove snow from gravel lots and driveways.
- Manual Rotating Chute: Rotates up to 230 degrees. Point and place the snow wherever you want. Optional hydraulic chute rotation available, ideal for compact tractors with a cab.
- 14-inch Auger and Four-Blade Fan
- Shear-Bolt Protection: Shear bolt through the input shaft protects the gearbox and driveline from damage.
- Four Widths: 50-inch, 60-inch, 66-inch and 74-inch models available; select the model appropriate for your tractor PTO horsepower.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted snowblower implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The snowblower implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
|MODEL||60" 3PT SNOWBLOWER|
|Operating Weight||529 lb|
|Intake Height||22 in|
|Fan Diameter||19 in|
|Auger Diameter||14 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.