Bobcat Snow V-Blade, 7 Pin - 60"
- Clear deep snow from parking lots, driveways, and roadways
- Scoop and pile snow
- Plow through deep drifts
- Cutting Edge: High-carbon steel cutting strength delivers maximum snow removal power. Also, cutting edge is reversible. Optional rubber cutting edge available.
- Fingertip Controls: Choose from five different blade configurations without leaving the comfort of the cab, allowing for blade positioning on the go.
- Flotation Kit: Optional frame flotation kit oscillates blade +/– 10 degrees to improve performance on uneven terrain and follow the contour of the ground independently of the carrier. Applications include snow removal on sloped parking lots, streets, driveways, and sidewalk approaches.
- Multi-Position Frame: Allows blade to be raised or lowered to desired working height.
- Skid Shoes: Domed and adjustable, skid shoes provide operator and component protection.
- Versatility: Five blade positions for versatile attachment operation. Use it as a V-blade to clear a path through deep snow; as a scoop blade to scoop, push or pile snow; a straight blade to pile large amounts of snow; and as an angle blade to push snow to the right or left.
|Model||Snow V-Blade, 7 Pin - 60"|
|Operating Weight||660 lb|
|Height w/blade extension||28.5 in|
|Working Width-V-Blade||54 in|
|Working Width-Scoop Blade||53 in|
|Working Width-Straight Blade||62 in|
|Working Width-Angled Blade||54 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.