Bobcat Snow Pusher Pro - 96"
- Clear parking lots, driveways, and building sites
- Push snow from paving stones, decorative concrete, and sloped sidewalks
Snow Pusher Pro Features
- Tri-formed box for strength: The moldboard has a plow structure like no other in its class. The full length tri-formed box structure gives it the most torque resistance and rigidity. Designs like this have been used in the highway plows for years. The moldboard sheet itself is 10ga grade 50 steel which has a higher tensile strength, making it harder to dent and tear, prolonging the life of the finish and plow itself.
- Heavy duty powder coating: Powder coat and primer baked at 400+ degrees safeguards all of the steel components and keeps the blade looking great for years. A method of applying seam sealer to all un-welded joints prior to the finish getting baked on eliminates rust marks and substantially increases the life and appearance of the entire finish.
- 9" plow blade trip edge: The Blade features a tall, 9″ safety trip-edge which prevents accidental damage when encountering hidden obstacles by tripping back 68 degrees. Powered by four compression style return springs and pivoting on 7 total 1 inch trip pins, it trips when you need it, and stays put when you don’t.
- Effective plow angle: The attack angle is at 65 degrees so that it scrapes cleanly – forward and backwards. Mounted onto the trip edge is a high carbon steel cutting edge, 6 inches tall, 5/8 inches thick. Angle plowing with a skid steer at low speed is efficient, and it’s made even better with the 35 degree max angle that the plow can achieve. This is often more productive and efficient than plowing with trucks.
- Replaceable plow cutting edge: Our cutting edges meet highway department standards, and will fit up with any ‘standard highway punch’ design, available almost anywhere. No one can afford downtime during a storm, so just replace the edge as needed – no need to move, rotate, flip or flop
- Protective sleeves and advanced couplers on the hydraulic system: Protective sleeves are added to all of the hoses. Next we include an advanced male and female coupling that will connect by hand with residual pressure of 300 bar or 2900 psi locked in the hydraulic circuit which will connect with residual pressure without releasing any fluid into the environment. This robust system complements the rugged features and operation of this system in any environment the most extreme winter can produce.
- Blade oscillation: Prevents situations when your blade doesn’t stay flat on the plowing surface, whether due to uneven pavement or improper boom adjustment. The blade stays flat on the plowing surface from tip to tip whether fully angled or straight, even with down pressure applied.
- Transform simple blade into box plow: So simple, yet so genius. The simple design of the box gives it a durable structure that overcomes the destructive tendencies so many snow removal operations can produce.
- Flexible polyurethane skids: Polyurethane skids are flexible, rather than rigid steel shoes, reducing any bending or denting. They also feature 4 slots in the rear that allow the skid to self-adjust upwards as the cutting edge of the plow becomes worn. This ensures that the plow is always scraping and cleaning like it should.
- Low maintenance: Every detail of the box flows right into the overall theme of low maintenance and simplicity. The polyurethane bumpers protect the finish, while the pre-punched 10 inch wide snow catches prevent spillage while pushing.
- Replaceable side panels: Easy to bolt on in case of replacement and come standard.
|MODEL||Snow Pusher Pro - 96"|
|Operating Weight||1272 lb|
|Skid Shoes||36" X 9.75 X 1.5 Poly|
|Vertical Float||0 in|
|Oscillation||+/- 6.0 degrees|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.