Bobcat Snow Pusher - 10'
- Clear parking lots, driveways, and building sites
- Push snow from paving stones, decorative concrete, and sloped sidewalks
- Abrasion-Resistant Skid Shoes: Deliver powerful snow pushing results. Also, abrasion-resistant feature provides maximum uptime protection.
- Blade Flotation and Oscillation: Free-floating blade movement offers lift, tilt and oscillation to keep the moldboard in contact with the surface across the width of the blade. Protects against surface damage while cleanly removing snow from uneven surfaces. Also, blade flotation extends skid shoe life by limiting excessive down-pressure when removing snow from irregular surfaces.
- Cutting Edge Support: Rear support on the cutting edge provides additional strength to the moldboard.
- End Wings: Keep snow within the width of the attachment and prevent snow from spilling over the sides, eliminating additional cleanup on the jobsite.
- Exterior Gusseting: Reduces snow build-up inside the boxed blade, allowing for more snow collecting and pushing power with fewer stops.
- Rubber Cutting Edge: For optimum surface protection, rubber cutting edges deliver pushing power while protecting sensitive surfaces. Polyurethane cutting edges also available.
- Bob-Tach™ Attachment Mounting System: Turns any carrier into a multi-job machine with a tight-fit attachment hook-up. Fast and easy attachment changes mean spending less time attaching and more time on the job.
|Model||Snow Pusher - 10'|
|Operating Weight||1256 lb|
|Skid Shoes||.75 x 5 in. AR400|
|Vertical Float||2.3 in|
|Oscillation||+/- 4.5 degrees|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.