Bobcat Plate Compactor - PCF34
- Compact trenches, footings and slab areas
- Drive piles when building retaining walls and compacting spoil
- Compact Design: Designed for maximum performance in compact working environments, the plate compactor provides powerful compacting force in an easy-to-use, compact attachment.
- X-Change™ Attachment Mounting System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the plate compactor. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
- Flat-Top Mount: Easily accommodates breaker caps to fit a variety of machines
|Model||Plate Compactor - PCF34|
|Operating Weight||478 lb|
|Dynamic Force||3,400 lb|
|Flow Range Min||12 gal/min|
|Flow Range Max||28 gal/min|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.