Bobcat MI Breaker NB180
- Precise demolition jobs
- Interior demolition
- Flatwork demolition
- Road repair
- Long Piston Stroke: Maximizes impact energy and reduces recoil to deliver more force to the surface you’re working on.
- Single Lower Bushing: The single lower bushing is easy to replace on the job, which keeps downtime to a minimum.
- Unique Valve Design: The valves reduce pressure fluctuations within your hydraulic system, decreasing wear on your carrier’s hydraulic pumps.
- Carrier Versatility: Quickly and easily switch the nitrogen breaker attachment from a loader to excavator with the Bob-Tach® and X-Change™ attachment mounting systems, maximizing attachment utility.
- Easy, Minimal Maintenance: Designed for minimum downtime, the breaker has only two moving parts and all grease points are within easy reach. You can easily access the charge port to maintain nitrogen pressure inside the attachment.
- Easy Mounting: The Bob-Tach and X-Change attachment mounting systems make attachment mounting easy, decreasing amount of time spent attaching and increasing amount of time spent operating.
Options and Accessories
- Dust Suppression Kit: Keep dust exposure to a minimum with the optional water nozzle kit.
- Breaker Bits: Bobcat offers a selection of breaker tools, equipping you with the right tool for each job. And each one is made with precision-heated steel to give you the longest service life.
|MODEL||MI Breaker NB180|
|Operating Weight||1344 lb|
|Blows per minute||1000|
|Blows per minute Flow||29 gal/min|
|Impact Energy Class||1500 ft lbs|
|Tool Diameter||3.7 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.