Bobcat Mower - 66"
Mow the roughest terrain into a clean-cut landscape with the mower attachment.
The Power-Take-Off-driven mower blades travel at speeds of 18,770 fpm for a clean, smooth cut in a variety of applications. It cuts grass before it’s driven over, allowing excellent visibility of the working area. The mower deck cut height can be set from 2 in. to 4.5 in. and can be locked into the raised position when not in use.
The mower is equipped with anti-scalp wheels that glide over uneven terrain. Mower blades are offset to allow blade overlap so blades cannot contact each other and your lawn looks neat and finished.
- Mow lawns, parks, large acreages, cemeteries, golf courses and athletic fields
How It Works
The mower attachment is front-mounted to the utility vehicle for maximum visibility. The mower is PTO-driven with three offset blades. To control cutting height, the anti-scalp wheels can be raised or lowered ranging from 2 to 4 in. and adjustable in half-inch increments.
- Wide Side Discharge Deflector: Safely and evenly disperse clippings for a neat appearance.
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: Floats mower over ground contours and minimizesturf damage while turning.
- Blade Rotation Indicators: Shows when the mower is engaged.
- Multi-Attachment X-Change™ (M.A.X.) System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the mower from the utility vehicle. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
|Model||Mower - 60"|
|Operating Weight||493 lb|
|Cutting Height Range||2" - 4.5"|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Cutting Width||66 in|
|Mower Blade Tip Speed||18,770 ft/min|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.