Bobcat Grapple, Root - 48"
- Clear rocks, roots, brush, overgrowth and debris
- Curved Skeletal Tooth Design: Permits material to be picked up without driving teeth into the ground, allowing dirt to fall on site.
- Fully Enclosed Mounting Frame: Extends wear life by minimizing flexing in the frame area.
- Inertia-Welded Cylinder Ends: As a Bobcat® exclusive design, the inertia-welded cylinder ends deliver strong, smooth operation by improving hydraulic cushioning at the end of the stroke.
- Dual Cylinders (Large Grapples Only): With tough Bobcat®-built cylinders, dual cylinders provide the ability to secure uneven loads. Bobcat grapples provide the highest clamping forces in the industry.
|Model||Grapple, Root - 48"|
|Operating Weight||371 lb|
|Number of Fork Teeth (Factory)||7|
|Number of Fork Teeth (Possible)||7|
|Grapple Width||48 in|
|Number of Grapple Tines||1|
|Open Height||41.7 in|
|Open Length||34.7 in|
|Closed Height||29.8 in|
|Closed Length||34.7 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.