Bobcat Log Grapple, 56"
Top Grapple Attachment Tasks
- Clear land of fallen trees
- Collect brush for site cleanup
- Load heavy logs onto trailers
- Assist in felling trees of all sizes
- Transport logs around lumber yard
How the Log Grapple Works
The free-hanging 56-inch log grapple is mounted on a rotator and swings out like a pendulum to grab logs and brush.
- Reinforced tines: Give operators a powerful and lasting grip on logs and brush, even in tough conditions.
- Integrated tree pusher: Pushes trees to ensure they fall in the intended direction.
- Rope bollards: Help maximize stability and control when directing debris during cutting.
- Heavy-duty teeth: Stabilize logs of all sizes during daily operation.
|MODEL||Log Grapple, 56"|
|Operating Weight||335 lb|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.