Bobcat Grapple, Industrial Bucket - 62"
- Handle demolition rubble, building materials, recycling, salvage, or scrap materials
- Dual Cylinders (Large Grapples Only): With tough Bobcat®-built cylinders, dual cylinders provide the ability to secure uneven loads. Bobcat grapples provide the highest clamping forces in the industry. In the closing force challenge video, see why Bobcat industrial grapples offer the force to handle stubborn materials and work faster.
- Removable Hose Guide: Provides hose routing when the grapple is attached. Watch the design and quality video to see all of the Bobcat strengths.
- Better Hose Routing and Protection: Reduces exposure to snags and other hazards. Learn more about this advantage in the design and quality video.
- Replaceable Cutting Edge on Bucket Grapples: Standard equipment for bucket protection.
- Replaceable Tapered Fork on Fork Grapples: Allows for picking up larger materials and leaving valuable dirt behind. Provisions for adding additional forks to narrow the space between fork tines.
- Reinforced Tines: Backed by more steel and greater reinforcement. Watch the design and quality video to see the difference.
- Open Grapple Design: Provides superior visibility to the work area. Compare the design of other brands by watching the visibility challenge video.
- Greaseable Pivot Points: Provide long life for pins and bushings. Discover the maintenance headaches of other brands in the design and quality video.
- Inertia-Welded Cylinder Ends: As a Bobcat exclusive design, the inertia-welded cylinder ends deliver strong, smooth operation by improving hydraulic cushioning at the end of the stroke.
|Model||Grapple, Industrial Bucket - 62"|
|Operating Weight||884 lb|
|Number of Fork Teeth (Factory)||n/a|
|Number of Fork Teeth (Possible)||n/a|
|Grapple Width||62 in|
|Number of Grapple Tines||2|
|Number of Forks||n/a|
|Open Height||42.5 in|
|Closed Height||30.2 in|
|Closed Length||41.1 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.