Bobcat 60" 3PT FINISH MOWER
How The Finish Mower Implement Works
The finish mower is a power take-off (PTO) driven implement, so it does not require its own engine or motor. The PTO transfers the power from the compact tractor engine to the mower. You simply attach the finish mower to the 3-point hitch and engage the PTO shaft to the tractor. It is important to know if your tractor offers independent PTO or live PTO when engaging your implement. Please read the owner’s manual thoroughly.
Things To Do With A Finish Mower
- A finish mower implement is perfect for regular maintenance of large lawns and turf areas around homes, golf courses, estates and athletic fields.
- Mows large areas faster.
- Mows along driveways and entrances to create a well-manicured appearance.
Finish Mower Features
- Three Cutting Blades: Heavy-duty blades offer quality mowing of turf grass.
- Universal Self-Balancing, 3-Point Hitch: Follows the contours of your lawn to reduce scalping for an even, professional cut.
- External Belt Adjustment: Provides easy access for routine maintenance.
- Adjustable Pivot Wheel Height: Allows lower cutting heights, from 1.5 to 5.5 inches.
- Rear Discharge: Allows you to get close to structures and obstacles. Also dispenses grass clippings evenly.
- Two Widths: 60-inch and 72-inch models available; select the model appropriate for your tractor PTO horsepower.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted finish mower implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The finish mower implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
|MODEL||60" 3PT FINISH MOWER|
|Operating Weight||440 lb|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.