Bobcat Dumping Hopper, Model 10
- Move sand and gravel, topsoil and mulch, rubble and trash
- Remove debris from inside buildings to outside dumpsites
- Transport and dump materials to and from hard-to-reach places
How It Works
Simply park it, load it, and dump it. Once the dumping hopper has been filled, it is re-attached to the loader, transported where contents are needed, and dumped. The Bob-Tach™ mounting system allows the dumping hopper to tip forward and empty itself, simply by raising the lift arms and rolling out the Bob-Tach system.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Allows the dumping hopper to tip forward and empty itself, getting work done quickly and efficiently.
- Caster Wheel Design: Caster wheel design with flotation tires accommodates a variety of ground conditions and supports the dumping hopper on uneven terrain found on many jobsites. Model 25’s front straddle beam is supported by two caster wheels with flotation tires, and oscillates in either direction. The Model 10 dumping hopper has a single caster wheel with flotation tire.
- Flat Surface: Surface inside the dumping hopper is flat and smooth, preventing materials from sticking when dumping a load.
- Pre-Drilled Holes: Bottom plate has pre-drilled holes to drain rainwater.
|Model||Dumping Hopper, Model 10|
|Operating Weight||665 lb|
|Capacity (Heaped)||29.7 ft³|
|Capacity (Struck)||25.7 ft³|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.