Bobcat Drum Mulcher - 2-Speed, 50"
- Heavy-duty carbide teeth on the standard rotor drum rip through hard and soft woods, providing long life and uptime protection.
- Depth control rings on the optional drum limit engagement of the cutting teeth for more efficient operation and a consistent mulch. (Available on the 50-inch and 61-inch drum mulcher).
- Two-speed hydraulic motor delivers increased drum torque and automatically shifts to meet the demands of every job. A single-speed motor is also available with a 61-inch drum.
- Compact size of the drum mulcher accommodates any tree removal job.
- Reinforced push bar and optional low-profile front gate provide optimal visibility to the drum and cutting teeth.
- Hydraulic drum brake brings the drum to a stop within 20 seconds after deactivating the auxiliary hydraulics.
- Redesigned hydraulic block and drive components enhance durability.
- Bolt-on skid shoes are replaceable for greater convenience and operator uptime.
- Durable connection points are designed for long-term operation and operator uptime.
- Pressure gauge, standard on the 50-inch and 61-inch drum mulcher, allows operators to better monitor drum speeds.
- Hose clamps and hose sling protect hydraulic hoses from kinking, contact wear and entanglement.
- Rear debris chains obstruct debris thrown toward the rear of the attachment.
Clear trees and brush for:
- Utility line and right-of-way maintenance
- Site preparation
- Clean and maintain property
- Disaster mitigation
- Cut firebreaks
- Orchard and vineyard maintenance
|Model||Drum Mulcher - 2-Speed, 50" / (DCR)|
|Number of Teeth||24 / 20|
|Cutting Width||50 in / 50 in|
|Operating Width with Front Gate||2465 lb / 2629 lb|
|Tree Diameter: Continuous Use||5 in / 5 in|
|Tree Diameter: Intermittent Removal||9 in / 9 in|
|Tree Diameter: Occasional Removal||12 in / 12 in|
|Max Hydraulic Flow||45 gal/min / 45 gal/min|
|Max Hydraulic Pressure||4000 psi / 4000 psi|
|Drum Speed||2000 rpm / 2300 rpm|
|Operating Weight with Drum Option||2350 lb / 2514 lb|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.