Bobcat Dozer Blade, 6-Way - 96"
- Backfill around foundations
- Create runoff grades
- Sculpt landscape areas
- Level, pile or grade loose dirt, gravel or sand
- 6-Way Adjustable Blade: Angles +/– 30 degrees and oscillates up to +/– 10 degrees, with electric-over-hydraulic controls for on-the-fly adjustments.
- Adjustable Depth Guides: Mounted on the dozer blade attachment, adjustable skid shoes guide and control the depth of the dozer blade.
- Bi-Directional Operation: Operates both in forward and reverse for optimum grading action direction.
- Cast Design: Designed for handling the toughest applications. The 96-inch dozer blade model features an all-cast design for maximum strength, quickly becoming a dozing machine when combined with the tractive effort of a compact track loader.
- Fingertip Control: Featured on the 68- through 96-inch models, fingertip controls allow for easy, efficient and comfortable attachment adjustment.
- Reversible Cutting Edge: Increases the versatility of the attachment while providing better uptime protection and more time between blade exchanges
|Model||Dozer Blade, 6-Way - 96"|
|Operating Weight||1580 lb|
|Blade Height||25.2 in|
|Working Width (Fully Angled)||83.5 in|
|Cutting Edge (reversible)||0.63 in. x 6 in.|
|Cutting Edge (reversible) - Length||6 in|
|Cutting Edge (reversible) - Width||0.5 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.