Bobcat Digger - 36"
- Remove rocks and stumps
- Transplant and bareroot trees and shrubs
- Prune roots
- Dig trenches
- Loosen hard-packed soil
- Dig Depths: Built for versatility, the digger attachment features two maximum dig depths; available with 27- or 48-in. depth.
- Digging Direction: Designed for a variety of applications and maximum productivity, the digger attachment functions both in forward and reverse.
- Multiple Widths: To increase jobsite capabilities, the digger attachment is available in five widths, ranging from 12 to 36 in.
- Versatility: Handy for a variety of applications, the digger attachment is a versatile tool, excellent for working on jobs such as trenching and loosening hard-packed soil.
|Model||Digger - 36"|
|Operating Weight||325 lb|
|Dig Depth||48 in|
|Cutting Width of Digger||914.4 mm|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.