Bobcat Hydraulic Clamp, E50 - Standard Arm
The Pro Clamp System allows you to:
- Adjust the Pro Clamp configuration for the job at hand. Grab large, small or irregular objects with greater grip. You can also follow the bucket farther towards rollout compared to a standard clamp attachment.
- Create a smooth trench bottom with the optional grading tool, avoiding the need for a second “smooth lip” bucket.
- Clean up spoil piles quickly with the grading tool and reduce manual labor.
- Remove the tool when trenching, giving you enhanced visibility into the trench area.
- The Pro Clamp System is available as a factory installed option, and as a dealer-installed accessory for select Bobcat® compact excavators. It is compatible with standard arm and long arm configurations, but cannot be used with the extendable arm option.
The standard clamp has a smaller opening compared to the Pro Clamp System, however it has a dual-tooth design which maximizes the clamp capabilities, allowing the attachment to clamp onto many odd-shaped objects and debris. Put the clamp attachment to work with a trenching bucket or three-tine grapple and easily move odd-shaped objects such as tree stumps and broken concrete. The clamp attachment is ideal for moving and removing.
How It Works
Featuring a dual-tooth design, the clamp extends beyond the cutting edge of the bucket for holding objects. When not in use, the clamp retracts fully against the arm of the excavator to prevent interference with possible digging and trenching work.
Compare the two clamp styles to see which works best for your job.
How It Works
Available in two sizes, the Pro Clamp includes a base component and a standard pin-on material work tool. Operators may choose the ideal tool position for grabbing large, small or irregular objects.
The optional grading tool can serve as a smooth cutting edge when grading or trenching with a toothed bucket. It can also be reversed to serve as a clamshell when paired with a smooth lip bucket.
The work tool may be removed when trenching. No tools are required to change or remove the work tool.
|Model||Hydraulic Clamp, E50 - Standard Arm|
|Operating Weight||218 lb|
|Clamp Width||14.9 in|
|Tooth Radius||32.3 in|
|Tooth Thickness||1 in|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.