Bobcat Severe Duty Bucket - 74"
- Heavy-duty grading
- Heavy-duty leveling
- Carrying and loading
- Material handling
- Excellent cutting edge visibility: Get better views of your cutting edge for greater precision
- Reinforced bucket back: Built with better reinforcement in the right areas of the bucket back. Provides high breakout forces
- 1 in. x 8 in. cutting edge: Stronger edge withstands higher breakout forces
- Cast mounting frame: Improves service life
- Round back design: Enhances bucket loading and cleanout
- Waffle type skid plate: Reinforces the cutting edge and adds strength to the bottom of the bucket for longer life; provides strength with minimal additional weight
- Channel design: Top and bottom bucket sections are a formed channel design to provide extra strength and durability
Options and Accessories
With Bobcat Severe duty buckets, you can easily add custom options using simple tools. With other buckets, you must drill holes or permanently weld those options. Most Bobcat buckets are pre-drilled to accept the following accessories:
- Bucket Bite® Tooth Bar: Quickly convert your smooth-lip bucket into a toothed bucket.
- Bolt-on teeth with replaceable points: Several styles available to chew through tough digging conditions.
- Bolt-on cutting edge: Provide longer life to your loader’s bucket.
- Bolt-on corner cutting edge: Protect the corners of your bucket with these beveled cutting edges.
- Bucket spill guard: Bolts onto the top of your bucket to reduce material boiling or falling over the back of the bucket.
|MODEL||Severe Duty Bucket - 74"|
|Operating Weight||762 lb|
|ISO Heaped Capacity||23.5 ft³|
|ISO Struck Capacity||16.1 ft³|
|Predrilled For||Bolt-on Edges or Teeth|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.