Bobcat C/I Heavy Duty Bucket - 88"
- Heavy-duty grading and leveling
- Material handling
- Round back design: Enhances bucket loading and cleanout
- Waffle type skid plate: Reinforces the cutting edge and adds strength to the bottom of the bucket for longer life; provides additional strength with minimal additional weight
- Channel design: Top and bottom bucket sections are a formed channel design to provide extra strength and durability; top section is double-walled
- 3/8” thick mounting frame: Stronger to withstand higher breakout forces
- Standard bolt-on corner cutting edges: Protect the corners of your bucket
- 3/4 in. x 8 in. cutting edge: HD models
- 1 in. X 8 in. cutting edge: SD models
Low Profile Bucket
Similar in design to a C/I bucket, but with slightly less breakout force. Has a longer bottom to provide excellent cutting edge visibility and increased capacity. This is the most popular Bobcat bucket
The standard bucket on smaller Bobcat loaders. Provides excellent breakout force and fair visibility. Similar to the general purpose bucket, but with a shorter bottom.
General Purpose Bucket
Similar in design to a dirt bucket, but with a longer bottom to provide good cutting edge visibility and increased capacity. The standard bucket for Toolcat™ machines and a good choice for low-hour users on some larger loaders.
Fertilizer buckets have large capacities and more roll-back range. The greater roll-back allows granular materials to be easily held in the bucket by minimizing spillage over the front edge. Applications include fertilizer and grain handling.
Snow/Light Material Bucket
These are large capacity buckets for loading and handling various light materials such as snow and mulch. They have high backs to help with pushing snow, and straight sides to penetrate snow and mulch piles.
Ideal for everything from tough digging to material handling. Construction and Industrial buckets offer fair cutting edge visibility and excellent bucket breakout force for better digging and easier bucket filling. Bolt-on grapple attachment adds to versatility.
|Model||C/I Heavy Duty Bucket - 88"|
|Operating Weight||775 lb|
|Number of Teeth||9 Bolt-on|
|ISO Heaped Capacity||24.8 ft³|
|ISO Struck Capacity||18.2 ft³|
|Predrilled For||Bolt-on Edges or Teeth|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.