Bobcat HD Box Blade
HD Box Blade
- Fine and precise grading for flatwork applications
How It Works
Laser control system the laser receiver controls the height of the bolster and cutting edge.
- Compatible with Trimble systems used on current Bobcat equipment
- Dual blade design: Move material in both forward and reverse directions. Operating in reverse covers tracks for a smooth finish.
- Compact design with wheels behind blade allows for operation in tight spaces
- Available with 2D laser technology: Software integrated into Deluxe Instrumentation or touch display shows the location of laser feedback
- Available 3D technology: Integrated into a separate display in the cab
- Flat and slope grading ability: Ensures a smoother finish on more terrains.
|Model||HD Box Blade|
|Box Blade Moldboard Width||
|Moldboard Cutting Edge Reversible Width||
|Moldboard Cutting Edge Reversible Height||
|Box Blade Grade Accuracy with Laser||+/- 0.25 inch|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.