Bobcat Box Blade
Standard Box Blade
- Rough grading and landscaping
- Fill in low spots
- Carry materials along to bring the surface close to grade
How It Works
The front bolster on the box blade can be raised or lowered to control the height of the cutting edge. Lower the cutting edge to cut and raise it to dump the material.
- Compatible with Trimble systems used on current Bobcat equipment
- Box End Wings: Help to carry more when spreading fine materials such as sand or gravel. Include adjustable and replaceable bottom edges.
- Fingertip Controls: Raise and lower the blade from the comfort of the cab, providing smooth controls for precise grading.
- Foam-Filled Tires: Designed for increased uptime protection, tires are filled with foam for guaranteed no flats. Also, add flotation while operating, keeping the box blade moving smoothly over the work area.
|Box Blade Moldboard Width||
|Moldboard Cutting Edge Reversible Width||
|Moldboard Cutting Edge Reversible Height||
|Box Blade Grade Accuracy with Laser||N/A|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.