Bobcat 60" 3PT BOX BLADE
How The Box Blade Implement Works
The box blade implement does not require PTO. Simply attach it to the 3-point hitch and get started. The implement can be raised or lowered to control the height of the cutting edge. Lower the cutting edge to cut, and raise it to dump the material.
Things To Do With A Box Blade
- The box blade for tractors grades, levels and backfills uneven roads, driveways, gardens or areas around barns and buildings.
- Collects gravel to level ruts and potholes.
- Cleans up and levels mulch piles.
- Clears material out of barns.
- Creates gravel roads or driveways.
Box Blade Features
- 4-Hole Ripper Shanks: Adjust up or down to vary the cutting depth for mixing loose soil or tearing through compacted soil or rocks.
- Replaceable Ripper Shanks: Heavy-duty ripper shanks can be replaced to extend the life of your box blade implement.
- Front and Back Blades: Cutting edges on the back and front allow you to work in forward or reverse to get more done in less time.
- Reversible/Replaceable Steel Cutting Edges: Flip the blade over to get a fresh cut, then replace it to extend the life of your implement.
- Three Widths: 48-inch, 60-inch and 72-inch models available.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted box blade implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The box blade implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Powder-Coat Finish: Protects the box blade for extra-long life out in the elements.
|MODEL||60" 3PT BOX BLADE|
|Operating Weight||395 lb|
Toolcat™ Work Machine:
Bobcat CT2025 HST
Bobcat CT2025 MST
Bobcat CT2035 HST
Bobcat CT2035 MST
Bobcat CT2040 HST
Bobcat CT2040 MST
Bobcat CT2535 HST
Bobcat CT2540 HST
Bobcat CT4045 HST
Bobcat CT4045 SST
Bobcat CT4050 HST
Bobcat CT4050 SST
Bobcat CT4055 SST
Bobcat CT4058 HST
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.