Bobcat Boring Unit
- Install electrical, telephone and television cables
- Install irrigation lines and flexible water pipes for sprinkler systems
How It Works
The loader’s auxiliary hydraulics power a motor that drives a screw-type boring bit through the ground as the machine is driven forward. The ground is compacted to create a tunnel under the driveway or sidewalk.
When the bit reaches the other side, a reaming bit is installed. The loader is backed up and the rotating reaming bit further compacts the soil as it pulls the service through the enlarged tunnel.
- Boring Depth: Bores up to 2 feet deep and up to 30 feet horizontally.
- Manual Guide Rod: Starts the bit at the proper angle to ensure accurate drilling. Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Three Positions: Drive head can be mounted in three positions: on the center, right or left side. Allows the attachment to be positioned directly next to obstacles and placed exactly where boring operation is desired.
- Versatility: Available with various sizes of bits, reamers and rock heads, allowing for maximum versatility and performance in a variety of environments.
|Maximum recommended boring distance||
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.