Bobcat Backhoe - M06
- Complete excavation jobs at landscaping and nursery sites
- Dig sewage systems and septic tanks
- Complete water and power line maintenance
How it works:
Auxiliary Hydraulics from the Bobcat loader provide power to hydraulic cylinders on the attachment to allow to dig, dump and swing.
- Digging Depth: With a full line of backhoe models for all sizes of loaders, the backhoe attachment features digging depths from 6 to 11 feet, ideal for maximizing the combination of excavating performance and carrier versatility.
- Easy to Transport: Moves from one job to the next with ease, allowing maximum attachment use without hassle.
- Excellent Down-Hole Visibility: Offers clear visibility when operating the backhoe attachment, allowing for more efficient and accurate operation.
- X-Change Mounting Attachment System (larger models only): Multiple bucket widths offer the best fit for any excavating job size. Quickly and easily change buckets, ripper or packer wheel for the task. [Link to respective attachment pages]
|Model||Backhoe - M06|
|Operating Weight||685 lb|
|Max Reach||88 in|
|Dig Force-Bucket||2,200 lbf|
|Maximum Dig Depth||76.2 in|
|Dig Force-Dipper||968 lbf|
|Stabilizer Type||Hydraulic Fold Down|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.