Bobcat Backhoe - 7BH
- Complete excavation jobs at landscaping and nursery sites
- Dig sewage systems and septic tanks
- Complete water and power line maintenance
How it works:
Fit your backhoe attachment to your loader. Lock the latch-arms to the mounting frame. Secure the safety chain. Hook up the backhoe to your loader’s auxiliary hydraulics. Then attach your bucket. Multiple bucket widths are available to fit any excavating job size. When you’re done, easily load the attachment into your trailer.
- Digging Depth: With a full line of backhoe models for all sizes of loaders, the backhoe attachment features digging depths from 6 to 11 feet, ideal for maximizing the combination of excavating performance and carrier versatility.
- Easy to Transport: Moves from one job to the next with ease, allowing maximum attachment use without hassle.
- Excellent Down-Hole Visibility: Offers clear visibility when operating the backhoe attachment, allowing for more efficient and accurate operation.
- X-Change Mounting Attachment System: Multiple excavator bucket widths offer the best fit for any excavating job size.
|Model||Backhoe - 7BH|
|Operating Weight||1298 lb|
|Max Reach||123.6 in|
|Dig Force-Bucket||5,294 lbf|
|Maximum Dig Depth||95.1 in|
|Dig Force-Dipper||2,835 lbf|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.