Bobcat CT Backhoe - BH86
How a Backhoe Works
Fit your backhoe attachment on the rear of your compact tractor. Lock the latch arms to the mounting frame. Then hook up the backhoe to your compact tractor’s auxiliary hydraulics. Multiple bucket widths are available to fit your excavating job size.
Things To Do With a Backhoe
A backhoe attachment can help you tackle excavation jobs on your property.
- Dig septic tanks or ditches.
- Trench for irrigation, water and power lines.
- Build retaining walls and other landscape projects.
- Excellent Down-Hole Visibility: Offers clear visibility for more efficient and accurate operation when operating the backhoe attachment.
- Required Sub-frame: Included sub-frame attaches to the rear of your tractor for added strength and durability.
- Bucket Options: 13-inch bucket standard; 16-inch bucket available.
- Three Backhoe Sizes: 73-inch, 90-inch and 96-inch dig depths available; choose the one that fits your compact tractor.
|MODEL||CT Backhoe - BH86|
|Operating Weight||1102 lb|
|Dig Force-Bucket||3,748 lbf|
|Dig Force-Dipper||2,343 lbf|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.