Bobcat 72" 3PT ANGLE BLADE
How An Angle Blade Implement Works
The angle blade implement does not require PTO. Simply attach it to your compact tractor’s 3-point hitch and get started. It rotates a full 360 degrees with five forward and five reverse blade angle settings.
Things To Do With An Angle Blade
- The 3-point angle blade pushes or scrapes snow from roads or the middle of parking areas.
- Finish-grades gravel roads and driveways, levels land, or backfills areas around buildings or feedlots.
Angle Blade Features
- Rotates/Reverses: 3-point angle blade rotates a full 360 degrees with five forward and five reverse settings to be pulled or pushed.
- Three Widths: Available in 60-inch, 72-inch and 84-inch blade widths.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted angle blade implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The angle blade implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
|MODEL||72" 3PT ANGLE BLADE|
|Operating Weight||332 lb|
|Moldboard Width||72 in|
|Moldboard Dimension||15 in|
|Cutting Edge||6 in|
|Adjustment Types||Manual (360 Degree rotation)|
|Offset (Max)||12 in. left or right|
|Forward Pivot||5 positions (7 degrees each)|
|Reverse Pivot||5 positions (7 degrees each)|
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust (including diesel engine exhaust when equipped), lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, soots, phthalates, and carbon monoxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.