Bobcat Brushcat, Standard Flow - 66"
Handle tough brush-clearing jobs easily with the industry-leading Brushcat™ rotary cutter attachment designed and built for applications in construction, agriculture, municipalities, and parks-and-recreation departments. The short deck and lightweight design can be used on many machine sizes.
Using the powerful brush cutting action of the dual offset blades, the Brushcat rotary cutter mulches small branches and saplings — up to 3 in. in diameter — and cuts through the thickest grass and brush. And all while maintaining the proper power-to-blade ratio.
A lightweight, short deck and superior oscillation enable the brush cutter to follow ground contours to maintain a clean cut, even on slopes.
High-flow models provide even more torque for the most challenging brush cutting projects.
- Clear trails or construction sites
- Control brush and undergrowth
- Mulch branches and saplings
How It Works
The Brushcat rotary cutter operates while traveling both in forward and reverse. Front discs on all models allow the attachment to traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips, all while reducing operator fatigue.
- Offset Dual Motor/Blade: Reduces weight, increases visibility, and makes trailering easier.
- Deck Oscillation: Follows ground contours, even on slopes, while maintaining an even cut.
- Short Deck: Provides maximum working visibility and a smaller turning radius for tighter turning around trees, fences, and other obstacles.
- Smooth Underside: Debris doesn’t get caught to the underside of the deck
- Front Disc: Front discs help traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips and gouging, while reducing operator fatigue.
- Double-Edged Blades: Provide bidirectional cutter rotation by switching the cutter heads, increasing overall blade life.
- Direct Drive Motor: Efficiently transfers power straight through to the blades. Enjoy reduced maintenance with the gearbox-free design.
- High Flow Models: Provides increased torque for better performance in thick brush.
- Patented Blade Shut Off: Stops blade rotation when the rear roller is raised off the ground.
- Velocity Fuse(on select models): Integrated into the valve, the velocity fuse safeguards the hydraulic system and limits potential damage. If the hydraulic capacity of the motor is exceeded, the velocity fuse will shut off the hydraulic flow to the cutter, providing a definite uptime advantage.
- Meets SAE and ASAE Standards: Complies with SAE J232 and ASAE S483 standards for industrial rotary cutters.
- Rear Tapered Roller: Shields debris from flying out of the back of the cutting deck and improves maneuverability in turns without gouging into the ground.
- Front Safety Chains: Helps prevent debris from being thrown during operation.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Easily connect and disconnect the Brushcat™ rotary cutter with the Bob-Tach mounting system. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
|Model||Brushcat, Standard Flow - 66"|
|Operating Weight||1437 lb|
Blade Tip Speed
|Blade Tip Speed
|Blade Tip Speed
(Maximum Flow @)
|Blade Tip Speed
(Minimum Flow @)
|Cutting Width||66 in|
|Deck Length||61.1 in|
|Cutting Height||3 in|
|Vertical Travel||8 in|
|Cutting Capacity||3" (76 mm) in Diameter|