Almonds | Walnuts | Macadamia | Pecans
- Growers have reported up to 50% less dust generated and 65% less fan wear.
- Flory has positioned the operator in the center of the machine for safety and comfort.
- In heavy, wet trash, the 8600 is able to continue harvesting when others are stopped.
- The 8600 features a video camera to view the cart as it is loading.
- A hydraulic hitch is standard along with simple hydraulic shaft drives.
- The turbo-charged Tier III John Deere engine is placed up front behind the operator resulting in a cleaner environment and easy access for service.
- Also standard is the "fail-safe" parking brake system that automatically engages when the engine is off.
|Engine:||John Deere 4045HF285 125HP|
|Fuel Capacity:||50 gal|
|Hydraulic Oil Capacity:||40 gal|
|Speed:||Low Range 0 - 7.9 mph | High Range 0 - 14 mph|
|Pick-up Width:||48 in|
|Cleaning Chain Width:||48 in|
|Front Tires:||11L015L 12ply (Tubeless) 35 psi|
|Rear Tires:||400/60x15 5 14 ply (Tubeless) 50 psi|