Doosan Ditching Bucket, Heavy Duty
Turn light dirt applications into easy work with the heavy duty ditching bucket. This versatile bucket is ideal for finish grading, cleaning ditches for improved drainage, backfilling and other light dirt loading applications.
With 13 different bucket models, there’s a size available for any kind of job. Each model is available in pin-on or wedge-lock styles, allowing for any style of excavator attachment method, including pin-on, pin-grabber style, or wedge lock quick couplers.
Pin-on bucket models mount directly to the excavator arm. For machines equipped with an optional hydraulic quick coupler, you can change buckets in less than a minute with the simple pin-grabber design.
For wedge lock bucket models, an excavator must be equipped with a wedge lock coupler, which connects with hooks onto the bucket. A wedge is then manually bolted into place to lock the bucket to the excavator.
While it has a side profile similar to the standard trenching bucket, the ditching bucket features taller walls to make it easier to hold and empty material. A gusset-free design allows material to be easily emptied from the bucket.
Other standard features include a lift eye for lifting applications, reversible bolt-on cutting edge and weld-on side cutters.
- Built with folded top section for additional strength.
- Features high-quality, abrasion-resistant material for reduced weight.
- Offers greater durability from extra side and bottom wear plates made from heat-treated alloy steel.
- Work in wet conditions with side drainage holes.
- Reduced operating costs with reversible bolt-on cutting edge